Data Protection statement
Data Protection Statement of
The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use of your visit to this website is an important concern to us. The collection, processing and use of your data is carried out within the framework of the legal regulations. Below we explain what information is collected and used during your visit to this website and when using the applications there:
I. General data processing1. Scope of processing of personal data
2. Data deletion and storage
Personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage is eliminated. Storage may also take place where provided for by European or national law in Union, law or other legislation to which the person responsible is subject. The data shall also be blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by those standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion of a contract or the performance of a contract.
3. Name and address of person responsible
II Collection of personal data when visiting our website1. Informative visit to our website
- Website from which you visit us,
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GTM)
- Content of the call (concrete page)
- quantity of data transmitted,
- Access status/HTTP status code,
- a description of the type and version of the browser used;
- the installed operating system and the set resolution,
- Language and version of browser software
- Your anonymous IP address.
You can change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time by selecting the "Do not accept cookies" function. However, we would like to point out that in this case our website may no longer be fully usable.
If you leave our website via a link or by clicking on any banner advertisements, you may also be set cookies by the addressees of the targeted page. We are not legally responsible for these cookies. For the use of such cookies and the information stored on them by our advertising partners, please compare their privacy statements.
Java script is used to provide this website. If for security reasons you are using these auxiliary programs or If you do not want to make active content usable, you should disable the corresponding settings of your browser.
Acceptance of cookies is not a prerequisite for visiting our website. However, we would like to point out that the use of the shopping cart function and the ordering of products are only possible if you allow us to set cookies.
III. Other features and offers of our website
In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer other services that you can use. Personal data will only be collected by us if you voluntarily inform us:
1. Registration as customer
- If you register as a customer on our website, the following personal data will be collected from you by the registration masks you fill out:
- Address (delivery address, invoice address)
2. Use of the webshop
- If an order is made via our website, in addition to the data mentioned under III.1.1, payment information such as the bank connection and the details of their respective order will be collected. The bank connection data is collected via the respective credit institution or the respective online payment service. These are in detail:
- PayPal (Europe) S.a.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
- Mastercard Europe S.A.
- Mastercard Inc.
- View Inc.
- American Express Services Europe Limited,
- PayPal Express
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- SOFORT GmbH/Klarna
In addition, we need information about your person in the following cases:
- You sign up for the sending of a newsletter or similar promotional material (see the newsletter below). below);
- You will contact us.
IV. Use of personal data
- The personal data you provide (call, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) will be stored legally and in accordance with the provisions of the DSGVO. Of course, your data will be treated confidentially.
- We use your personal data without your separate consent exclusively for the purpose of the technical administration of our website and for the fulfilment of your wishes and requirements, in particular for the execution of the contract concluded with you or for the reply to your request. For example, when ordering products, we may need to pass on your address to the transport company, which is necessary for billing purposes, to pass on your payment data to the credit institution in charge for payment processing.
- Any further transmission, sale or other transmission of your personal data to third parties shall not take place unless this is necessary for the purpose of the processing of the contract (see later). However, we are empowered to provide the competent authorities with information on your data on a case-by-case basis, to the extent that they require your data for the purpose of fulfilling legal powers (e.g. prosecution).
- This also applies to the data, as part of the payment process to Shopify (Shopify International Limited, address: Victoria Buildings, 2. Floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland). These data remain in the European Economic Area, so that there is no cross-border data transfer. Standard contractual clauses under SSC (Standard Contractual Clauses) are therefore not applicable. Shopify only transmits basic data according to its own data protection structure when a shop is closed due to legal requirements or when there is an indictment due to fraudulent activities. We refer to the Privacy Statement https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy and the corresponding GDPR (DSGVO) white paper https://help.shopify.com/pdf/gdpr-whitepaper.pdf. For further enquiries, Shopify's Data Protection Officer responsible for the EU is available: Shopify International Ltd., Attn. Data Protection Officer, c/o Intertrust Ireland, 2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria Buildings, Haddington Road, Dublin4, D04 XN32, Ireland
- Without your consent, we do not use the data collected for advertising, market research or opinion research purposes.
V. Duration of data storage
Your personal data will only be stored for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection.
VI. Transmission of personal data to third parties
- For the execution of your order it is sometimes necessary to transmit your personal data to third parties (forwarders). These are in detail:
- You have given your express consent to this under Article 6(1)(page 1, a) of the DSGVO,
- the disclosure in accordance with Article 6(1)(page 1, f) of the DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominant interest in the non-disclosure of your data that is prejudicial to the protection of your privacy;
- in the event that there is a legal obligation under Article 6(1)(page 1, c) of the DSGVO for the transfer,
- and this is legally permissible and required byArticle 6(1)(page 1, b) of the DSGVO for the settlement of contractual relations with you.
- With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter. For subscribing to our newsletter we use the so-called Double-opt-in. This means that after your registration we will send you an email to the indicated email address, in which we ask you for confirmation that you wish to send the newsletter. In addition, we store your IP addresses and dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your application and, where applicable. to be able to identify possible misuse of your personal data.
- Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is only your email address. After your confirmation we will save your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. Legal basis is Article 6(1)(page 1, a) DSGVO.
- You can withdraw your consent to the storage and use of your email address to send the newsletter with effect for the future at any time by cancelling the newsletter on our website or simply sending us an email to: email@example.com
VIII. Web analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for use is Art.6 paragraph 1 page.1 point f DS-GVO.
- The information collected by the cookie about the use of our website (including your IP address) is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We would like to point out that Google Analytics has been extended to include the code "gat.u anonymizeIp();" for the anonymous recording of IP addresses (so-called IP addresses, IP masking).
- At our request, Google will therefore only record your IP address in abbreviated form, which ensures anonymisation and does not allow inferences on your identity. In case of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other States Parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google continues to observe the data protection provisions of the US Safe Harbor Agreement and is registered with the US Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor program. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activities for us and to provide us with further services related to the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google. The transfer of this data by Google to third parties is only carried out on the basis of legal regulations or in the context of order processing. Under no circumstances will Google aggregate its data with other data collected by Google.
- You can collect the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. prevent your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the following linkhttp://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) Download and install available browser plugin.
- For more information on Google Analytics and data protection, please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de and http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html
IX. Social Plug-in1. Facebook Social Plug-in
- On this website, social network plugins facebook.com used by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins can be seen from the Facebook logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin".
- When you use such a plug-in to access the Internet pages of our website, a connection to the Facebook servers will be established and the plugin will be displayed by communication to your browser on the website. This will transmit to the Facebook server which of our websites you have visited. When using the plug-in functions (e.g. clicking the "like" button, commenting) the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there.
- If you do not want Facebook to allocate the data collected through our websites to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our websites or block the upload of Facebook plugins to our websites by using a "Facebook blocker". We would point out that the competent supervisory authorities are expressing data protection concerns about the use of Facebook.
- In addition, Instagram plugins run by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (Instagram) are used on our website. The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an Instagram camera. An overview of the Instagram plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://instagram-brand.com
- When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Instagram. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. By this integration Instagram receives the information that your browser has called the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged into Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there.
- If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. When you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "Instagram" button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information will also be published on your Instagram account and will show your contacts there.
- If you do not want Instagram to assign the data collected through our website directly to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent Instagram plugins from being loaded with add-ons for your browser, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" https://noscript.net
X. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
- As long as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, as shown by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such opposition, please explain why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned opposition, we will examine the situation and either stop the data processing or adapt or show you our compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising claim under the following contact details:
Bags-by-Sumageza, Soumaya Zairi, Commerce in leather goods, legally represented by Soumaya Zairi, Untere Knollstrasse 17, 49179 Ostercappeln, Germany, telephone: +49 (0) 5473 957889, fax: +49 (0) 5473 8019853, mobile: +49 (0) 174 9327057, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you have the right to:
- according to Article 15 DSGVO ask for information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can require information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectify, delete, limit the processing or opposition, the existence of a the right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, require meaningful information on their details;
- according to Article 16 DSGVO to correct incorrect or complete your personal data stored with us without delay;
- according to Article 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, except for processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, the exercise or defence of legal claims is necessary;
- according to Article 18 DGSVO to require the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in so far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is illegal. But you refuse to delete them and we no longer need the data. However, you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you need them according to your Article 21 DSGVO have lodged an opposition to the processing;
- according to Article 20 DGSVO to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- according to Article 7 paragraph 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to withdraw from us at any time. As a result, we cannot continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Article 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our seat.
- We strive for all necessary technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data in such a way that it is not accessible to third parties or the public. For the protection of your data, we use the so-called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transfer for all websites that transmit personal data. This method encrypts the data before it is transmitted on the Internet. No one can guarantee absolute protection.
- We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly being improved in line with technological developments. We therefore explicitly protect the following pages with SSL encryption: Customer Login, New Registration, Change Password, Change Delivery Address and the complete order process.
XIII Update and amendment of this Privacy Statement/ Questions about Privacy
- This Privacy Statement is currently valid and updated as of Dec.6.2020
- It may be necessary to amend this Privacy Statement by developing our website and offers on it, or by changing legal or regulatory requirements. The current Data Protection Statement can be found at any time on the website at: https://bags-by-sumageza.com/en/policies/privacy-policy be retrieved and printed by you.
We are happy to answer your questions about our data protection standards. Just contact us, for example by e-mail: email@example.com