The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use on the occasion of your visit to this homepage is important to us. The collection, processing and use of your data takes place within the framework of the legal regulations. In the following we explain to you which information is recorded and used during your visit to this website and when using the applications there:
I. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data
2. Data deletion and storage
The personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
3. Name and address of the person responsible
II. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
1. Visit our website for information purposes
- Website from which you are visiting us,
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GTM)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- amount of data transferred in each case,
- the access status / HTTP status code,
- a description of the type and version of the web browser used,
- the installed operating system and the set resolution,
- Language and version of the browser software
- Your anonymized IP address.
You can change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time by selecting the "do not accept cookies" function. However, we would like to point out that in this case our website may no longer be able to be used to its full extent.
If you leave our website via a link or by clicking on any banner advertising and thus arrive at third-party sites, cookies may also be set by the addressees of the target page you clicked on. We are not legally responsible for the cookies. For the use of such cookies and the information stored on them by our advertising partners, please compare their data protection declarations.
Java Script is used to provide this website. If you do not want to use these auxiliary programs or active content for security reasons, you should deactivate the corresponding setting in your browser.
Accepting cookies is not a prerequisite for visiting our website. However, we would like to point out that the use of the shopping cart function and the ordering of products are only possible if you allow us to set cookies.
III. Further functions and offers on our website
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer other services that you can use. We only collect personal data if you provide it to us voluntarily:
1. Registration as a customer
- When you register as a customer on our website, the registration masks that you fill in will collect the following personal data from you in particular:
- Address (delivery address, billing address)
- E-mail address,
- Phone number,
- fax number
2. Use of the web shop
- If an order is placed on our website, in addition to the items listed under III. 1.1 also includes payment information such as bank details and the details of your respective order. The bank details are collected via the respective credit institute or the respective online payment service. These are in detail:
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
- Mastercard Europe SA
- Mastercard Inc.
- Visa Inc.
- American Express Services Europe Limited
- PayPal Express
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- SOFORT GmbH / Klarna
For details on the handling of your personal data by the above-mentioned credit institutions and online payment services as well as your rights in this regard, please refer to the data protection information of the respective credit institutions and online payment services.
In addition, we need information about you in the following cases:
- You register to receive a newsletter or comparable advertising material (for the newsletter, see below);
- You get in contact with us.
IV. Use of personal data
- The personal data you provide (salutation, name, address, email address, telephone number) are stored lawfully and in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. Your data will of course be treated confidentially.
- We use your personal data without your separate consent exclusively for the purpose of the technical administration of our website and to fulfill your wishes and requirements, in particular to process the contract concluded with you or to answer your request. For example, it may be necessary that: we pass on your address to the transport company when ordering products, this is necessary for billing purposes, we pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution for payment processing.
- Any further transfer, sale or other transfer of your personal data to third parties will not take place unless this is necessary for the purpose of processing the contract (see below). However, we are authorized to provide information about your data to the competent authorities in individual cases, insofar as they request your data for the purpose of fulfilling the legal powers (e.g. criminal prosecution).
- This also applies to the data transmitted to Shopify (Shopify International Limited, address: Victoria Buildings, 2nd floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland) as part of payment processing. This data remains in the European Economic Area, so there is no cross-border data transfer. Standard contractual clauses according to SSC (Standard Contractual Clauses) are therefore not applicable. Shopify only transfers basic data in accordance with its own data protection structure if a shop is closed due to legal requirements or if there is an indictment due to fraudulent activities. We refer to the data protection declaration https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy as well as the corresponding GDPR (DSGVO) whitepaper https://help.shopify.com/pdf/gdpr-whitepaper.pdf . The Shopify data protection officer responsible for the EU is available for further queries: Shopify International Ltd., Attn. Data Protection Officer, c / o Intertrust Ireland, 2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria Buildings, Haddington Road, Dublin4, D04 XN32, Ireland
- Without your consent, we will not use the data collected for the purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.
V. Duration of data storage
Your personal data will only be stored for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
VI. Transmission of personal data to third parties
- In order to process your order, it is sometimes necessary to transfer your personal data to third parties (forwarding agents). These are in detail:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR,
- as well as this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit.
- With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an email to the email address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
- The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a GDPR.
- You can revoke your consent to the storage and use of your e-mail address to send the newsletter at any time with effect for the future by unsubscribing from the newsletter on our website or simply sending us an e-mail to: email@example.com
VIII. Web analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") in order to be able to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for use is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
- The information collected by the cookie about the use of our website (including your IP address) is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We would like to point out that Google Analytics has been expanded to include the code "gat._anonymizeIp ();" on this website in order to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
- At our request, Google only records your IP address in abbreviated form, which ensures anonymization and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your identity. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. Google also complies with the data protection provisions of the "US Safe Harbor" agreement and is registered with the "Safe Harbor" program of the US Department of Commerce. Google will use the information mentioned to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide us with other services related to the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. A transfer of this data by Google to third parties only takes place on the basis of legal regulations or as part of order data processing. Under no circumstances will Google combine your data with other data collected by Google.
- You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by clicking on the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) Download and install the available browser plug-in.
- For more information on Google Analytics and data protection, see http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de and http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html
IX. Social plug-ins
1. Facebook social plug-ins
- This website uses plug-ins from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin".
- If you visit our website with such a plug-in, a connection to the Facebook servers is established and the plug-in is displayed on the website by a message to your browser. This will tell the Facebook server which of our websites you have visited. When using the plug-in functions (e.g. clicking the "Like" button, submitting a comment), the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there.
- Furthermore, Facebook makes your preferences public for your Facebook friends. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our site directly to your Facebook account. Even if you are not logged in or do not have a Facebook account at all, your browser transmits information (e.g. which website you have accessed, your IP address) that is stored by Facebook. For details on how Facebook handles your personal data and your rights in this regard, please refer to Facebook's data protection information: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected about you via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website or use a "Facebook blocker" to load the Facebook plug-ins block on our websites. We would like to point out that the responsible supervisory authorities express data protection concerns against the use of Facebook.
2. Use of Instagram social plug-ins
- In addition, our website uses plugins from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”. You can find an overview of the Instagram plugins and their appearance here: https://instagram-brand.com
- When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Instagram servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Instagram to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged into Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there.
- If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and shown to your contacts there.
- The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Instagram as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Instagram's data protection information: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent the Instagram plugins from loading with add-ons for your browser, e.g. B. with the script blocker "NoScript" https://noscript.net
X. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Bags-by-Sumageza, Soumaya Zairi, trade in leather goods, legally represented by Soumaya Zairi, Untere Knollstrasse 17, 49179 Ostercappeln, Germany, phone: +49 (0) 5473 957889, fax: +49 (0) 5473 8019853, mobile: +49 (0) 174 9327057, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
XI. Affected Rights
In addition, according to the GDPR, you have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a The right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DGSVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful However, you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data. However, you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DGSVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our headquarters.
XII. Data security
- We endeavor to take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to save your personal data in such a way that they are neither accessible to third parties nor to the public. To protect your data, we use the so-called SSL transmission (Secure Socket Layer) on all websites that transmit personal data. This method encrypts the data before it is transmitted over the Internet. Nobody can guarantee absolute protection.
- We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. We therefore explicitly protect the following pages with SSL encryption: customer login, new registration, change password, change delivery address and the entire ordering process.
XIII. Topicality and changes to this data protection declaration / questions about privacy
- This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status December 6, 2020.
- Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed at any time on the website https://bags-by-sumageza.com/en/policies/privacy-policy can be called up and printed out by you.
We will be happy to answer your questions about our data protection standards. Simply contact us, for example by e-mail to: email@example.com