Right of revocation and return
We refer to theGeneral Terms and Conditions (Terms & Conditions) of bags-by-sumageza.com (see footer in our online shop: https://bags-by-sumageza.com/en/policies/terms-of-service, (Terms & Conditions)
5: Legal Right of revocation for consumers, exclusion and premature expiry, cancellation policy
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
Statutory right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation you must inform us (BAGS-BY-SUMAGEZA - Soumaya Zairi, Untere Knollstraße 17, 49179 Ostercappeln, Germany, Telephone: +49 (0) 5473 957889, fax: +49 (0) 5473 8019853, mobile: +49 (0) 174 9327057, email: email@example.com by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the Model revocation form(or through Click on this link to open or in the appendix to this revocation policy) but this is not mandatory.
To meet the revocation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of revocation before the revocation period has expired.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must promptly refund you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
Within the countries of the European Union (EU), we will reimburse you for the direct costs of returning the goods, but only if you use the same shipping method and the same transport company that we used to ship the goods to you and had commissioned.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
END OF REVOCATION POLICY
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Revocation form BAGS-BY-SUMAGEZA:
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to:
BAGS-BY-SUMAGEZA - Soumaya Zairi
Untere Knollstrasse 17
Fax: +49 (0) 5473 8019853
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*): ________________________________________
- Name of the consumer (s): _________________________________________
- Address of the consumer (s): ______________________________________
Date Signature of the consumer (s)
(*) Delete where inapplicable