Shipping & Delivery times - Taxes - Customs of bags-by-sumageza.com
We refer to the General terms and conditions (Terms & Conditions) of bags-by-sumageza.com
§ 7: Shipping, shipping costs, approximate delivery times and transfer of risk
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, we will determine the appropriate shipping method and the transport company at our discretion.
- We only owe the timely, proper delivery of the goods to the transport company and are not responsible for delays caused by the transport company. Any shipping time specified by us is therefore non-binding.
- If the customer is a consumer, the risk of accidental destruction, accidental damage or accidental loss of the delivered goods is transferred to the customer at the time the goods are delivered to the customer or the customer is in default of acceptance. In all other cases, the risk is transferred to the customer when the goods are delivered to the transport company.
The shipping costs and delivery times are:
- For Standard shipping are independent of the order value no shipping costs calculated. The approximate delivery time for standard shipping is here approx. 1 - 3 working days.
- On request, we offer the customer the option of express delivery, which is then chargeable.
Within the EU (excluding Switzerland):
- For Standard shipping are independent of the order value no shipping costs calculated. The approximate delivery time for standard shipping is here approx. 3 - 5 working days.
- On request, we offer the customer the option of express delivery, which is then chargeable
Worldwide (with Switzerland):
- For Standard shipping is the Flat rate shipping costs EUR 45.00 regardless of the order value. The approximate delivery time for standard shipping is here approx. 5 - 10 working days.
- On request, we offer the customer the option of express delivery for a surcharge.
§ 4: Customs - Taxes
If you order products from us for delivery outside the EU, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility; we have no control over these fees.
Customs regulations vary greatly from country to country, so you should contact your local customs authority for more information.
Please also note that when you order from us, you are considered the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you receive the products.
The protection of your data is important to us and we would like to make our international customers aware that cross-border deliveries may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
§ 8: retention of title
- We reserve the ownership of the goods delivered by us until full payment of the purchase price (including sales tax and shipping costs as well as any other taxes / duties) for the goods in question.
- Without our prior written consent, the customer is not entitled to resell the goods that we have delivered and are still subject to retention of title.